Check out my robot at User:Llamaman201/Robot Garage
My Robot Flipper Roo
|Nationality||Devon, England, therefore English|
|First Edit||I created the Wheelosaurus page on 24th March 2009|
|Favourite Robot||Panic Attack|
|Least Favourite Robot||Tornado|
|Favourite House Robot||Shunt|
I have watched all of the Robot Wars Series. Series 1-4 and Extreme 1 on TV and 5-7 and Extreme 2 and bits of German, Dutch and US on Youtube. Also I have Panic Attack, Shunt, Firestorm, Chaos 2, Dead Metal, Sir Killalot, Sergeant Bash, Razer, Refbot, Pussycat and Stinger pull-back toys and the Hypno-Disc pitstop toy.
I have a YouTube account at http://www.youtube.com/user/Captainjohntaylor. I have started to do some Presentation style Robot Wars videos, if you're interested check them out.
Badges & AwardsEdit
|The Pinball Warrior award is awarded to you by Toon Ganondorf (t c) for being an excellent asset to Robot Wars Wiki.|
|Award for Best Design|
|The Award for Best Design is awarded to you by Toon Ganondorf (t c) for Creating the Team Torque article, and splitting the remaining robots from All Torque, a badly needed task..|
|Award for Best Engineering|
|The Award for Best Engineering is awarded to you by Toon Ganondorf (t c) for Fantastic expansions of Stubs like Red Dragon and Brimhur. Keep up the good work.|
|Award for Best Engineering|
|The Award for Best Engineering is awarded to you by TG (t c) for contributing largely to Project Team Condensation.|
Top 5 Favourite RobotsEdit
|Panic Attack||I love it's design clever, brilliant and always looked good. A real shame it was a little outdated by Series 7.|
|Firestorm||Great design and awesome driving from Graham Bone, plus a likeable team, very unlucky not to win more titles.|
|Pussycat||Cool design and the saw was the best Circular Saw of any robot, very unfortunate against Chaos 2. Also it won a few titles aswell showing its skill many times.|
|259||A real beauty, that Flywheel could destroy anything, shame it's drive belt kept coming off. The best of Adam Clark's machines and the one that could have and should carried him to greatness.|
|Crusader 2||Such a neat and tidy little robot. It's quick and powerful and should have got further.|
Top 5 Worst RobotsEdit
1. Tornado - Because it was just a box on wheels with a lot of pushing power, and they used that frame against Razer... And surely as it was hovering over the pit that should have counted as immobilised.
3. Inverterbrat - Ugly looking with no real interesting bits.
4. Run Away - Like a lot of American Robot Wars robots, it doesn't look particularly strong. Never impressed me very much and was smashed up quite easily.
Favourite House RobotEdit
It's got to be Shunt! I just love the axe and scoop combination was brilliant and the axe was could do quite a bit of damage as Maverick found out! :)
- Roadblock vs Panic Attack vs Chaos 2 vs Razer vs Tornado vs Typhoon 2
- Round 1: Tornado Eliminated via Razer crushing its tyres and motors.
- Round 2: Razer Eliminated via Panic Attack lifting it and dropping it in the pit.
- Round 3: Typhoon 2 Eliminated via being flipped out of the arena by Chaos 2
- Round 4: Roadblock Eliminated via being flipped by Chaos 2
- Round 5: Chaos 2 Eliminated via having its gas bottle pierced by Panic Attack's forks and then pitted.
- Winner: Panic Attack