|Team||Team Roaming Robots|
|Team Members|| Paul Gibbs|
|Dimensions||0.29m x 0.99m x 1.19m|
|Power||24V wheelchair motors|
Robot statistics correct as of its most recent appearance on the show
- "Will this 24V wheelchair motor driven hunk of 'botic beef give us something to get out teeth into, or will the 2000RPM spinning disc moooove into the next round?"
- — Jonathan Pearce's commenting on T-Bone
T-Bone was a T-shaped robot with a spinning disc which was entered by Team Roaming Robots in Series 5 of Robot Wars. It was an invertible, gold T-shaped robot with a horizontally mounted disc, and a small scoop on the back. The scoop was added when the team found they had leftover weight to play with. T-Bone competed in Heat A of Series 5 but lost in the first round to 8645T on a judges' decision, unable to do any damage because the spinning disc failed to work.
Team Roaming Robots also entered the featherweight walker Neoteric in Extreme Series 2, the heavyweight Ripper and the featherweight and Ripper look-alike Rip in Series 7 and the team also failed to qualify for Series 4 with Banana-R Armour.
T-Bone fought 8645T in its opening battle. The two machines began their bout slowly, until T-Bone finally slammed into 8645T's side. 8645T responded by lifting T-Bone off the ground and letting it fall, doing this twice. T-Bone drove away and activated the pit release, before 8645T and T-Bone engaged in a shoving match, with T-Bone stuck on 8645T's axe and dragging it around the arena, unable to pit its opponent. 8645T won the judges' decision, eliminating T-Bone from the competition.
|T-BONE - RESULTS|
|The Fifth Wars - UK Championship|
Heat, Round 1
|Heat A, Eliminator||vs. 8645T||Lost|
- Wins: 0
- Losses: 1
- Series 1-3: Did not enter
- Series 4: Failed to qualify with Banana-R Armour
- Series 5: Heat, Round 1 and Failed to qualify with Ripper
- Series 6: Failed to qualify with Ripper
- Series 7: Entered with Ripper