- "Here's Sparko, to kick some robot butt!"
- — Jonathan Pearce's in-game commentary
Sparko was a fictional competitor robot in Robot Wars: Arenas of Destruction. It was a middleweight class robot with a round and flat shaped body, it was armoured in polycarbonate and armed with a chainsaw and a spike trap, and with four headlights as extras.
- Body: Flat Disc
- Locomotion: 4 x Large Inner Pneumatic
- Power: Yuarta 200 12V Sealed Lead Acid Battery
- Drive: 4 x Dosch 12V Electric Drive Motors
- Weapons: Monstroco Chain Saw & Spike Trap
- Armour: Polycarbonate
- Extras: 4 x Headlights
Sparko is one of the easiest middleweights to control and win with. Simply attack most robots by ramming them with the spike trap which often turns them over, before pitting them. You can also use the chainsaw to rip off your opponent's armour, as the chainsaw is very powerful, before it comes off.
Sparko is relatively simple to defeat, as it is quite easy to flip over from the side, you don't even need a flipper, as a good run-up will put Sparko off balance. Also, its chainsaw often breaks off, so its attack power will be severly limited, however it's best to avoid this chainsaw until it does break off.