- "Will this keep its head while all around are losing theirs? The weaponry; a rock chisel at the front, and that 12 kilo moving drum at the back, covered in "tiger teeth"."
- — Jonathan Pearce
It was a tracked box-shaped robot armed with a 12kg spinning drum at the rear, and a reciprocating rock chisel at the front. It was designed to look like a tiger, as it was named after Shere Khan, the main antagonist from Rudyard Kipling's The Jungle Book. Although the weapon was threatening, the robot had no self-righting mechanism.
Due to Diotoir's involvement in its only battle, it brandished a small piece of polkadot fur atop its aerial.
- "We've fought a weapon like this before and it's really destructive and this one sounds worse."
- — Kim Davies, expressing his fears over Shear Khan's weapon
Newcomer Shear Khan fought against two very experienced teams; Diotoir and Panic Attack, in a Mayhem. Panic Attack captain Kim Davies had admitted before the mayhem that he was wary about Shear Khan's drum, having recently fought against Barber-Ous and suffered severe damage as a result of it.
Shear Khan started well, attacking Diotoir with the chisel, but drove onto Panic Attack, who then responded by getting underneath it from the side with its spikes, lifting it up, and rolling it over. Shear Khan could not self-right, so it was soon counted out and was eventually thrown across the arena by the floor flipper.
- "Tiger, Tiger, burning bright, for you I'm afraid it's a disappointing "Good Night"!"
- — Jonathan Pearce puts his own spin on the classic poem
Shunt tried to push Shear Khan into the pit, but Diotoir was already in, having been pushed down by Panic Attack. Before Shunt could pit Shear Khan, Panic Attack started to attack Shunt. Shear Khan was left by the pit as cease was called
|SHEAR KHAN - RESULTS|
|Extreme Series 1|
|Mayhem Qualifier||vs. Diotoir, Panic Attack||Lost|
- Wins: 0
- Losses: 1
|Main Series||Shear Khan Record|
|The First Wars||Did not enter|
|The Second Wars||Did not enter|
|The Third Wars||Did not enter|
|The Fourth Wars||Failed to qualify|
|The Fifth Wars||Did not enter|
|The Sixth Wars||Did not enter|
|The Seventh Wars||Did not enter|
|Series 8||Did not enter|
|Series 9||Did not enter|
|Robot Wars Extreme||Appearances|
|Series 2||Did not enter|
- Of the 36 teams to fight in the Mayhem qualifiers, the Shear Khan team were the only ones not to make any other appearances.
- Tectonic Robot Wars - A list of various robots intended to enter Series 4, including Shear Khan.