|To submit suggestions for future Featured Articles, Videos and Polls, see Robot Wars Wiki - Main Page/Featured Content|
Thor was a robot that competed in Series 6 and 7 of Robot Wars, as well as the second series of Robot Wars Extreme. The robot could travel at 17-18mph, was pointed at the back and had two pincers on the front, which did not feature after Series 6, and a large pointed hammer weapon which could self-right the robot, puncture 15mm polycarbonate and strike 15 times initially and travel at 70mph, but the robot was upgraded for later wars (over 300 hours of work Jason Marston had calculated on the final version of Thor) so that the hammer was shorter but more powerful and the robot could reach 20mph top speed. More...
Did you know...
If you want a sneek peek at the upcoming featured pages and polls, check this blog. If you want to suggest a poll or page that you feel should be featured, just comment on the blog or this page. Double check here and here to make your suggestions have not been featured yet.
To write a new article, just enter the title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.