|To submit suggestions for future Featured Articles, Videos and Polls, see Robot Wars Wiki - Main Page/Featured Content|
Bulldog Breed was a roughly wedge shaped robot that competed in Series 3 through 7 of Robot Wars, plus both series of Extreme. The first Bulldog Breed took 12 weeks to build and featured 325RPM steel circular saws with tungsten carbide body cutters at the teeth, capable of cutting through 2mm material and were capable of lifting as well, and could pull a car with two passengers, but was quite sluggish and dropped out in the first round due to problems with steering prior to battle. After this, Bulldog Breed was fitted with a powerful pneumatic flipper powered by three CO2 cylinders, and all the following incarnations featured this weapon, developing in set-up and power over time. More...
Did you know...
To write a new article, just enter the title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.