|To submit suggestions for future Featured Articles, Videos and Polls, see Robot Wars Wiki - Main Page/Featured Content|
Lizzard was a competitor robot from both series of Dutch Robot Wars. It was a low octagonal-shaped robot designed to resemble a lizard with a face drawn on the front, and a flailing "swan tail" at the back. Lizzard finished as runner-up in the first series having been given a "wildcard" to the Grand Final after losing in its heat. For Dutch Series 2, Lizzard was redesigned and given a fur-coated tail with a mace at the tip, as well as a grinding disc on the front. Lizzard won its heat to reach the Grand Final again, but lost in the first eliminator battle. More...
Did you know...
If you want a sneek peek at the upcoming featured pages and polls, check this blog. If you want to suggest a poll or page that you feel should be featured, just comment on the blog or this page. Double check here and here to make your suggestions have not been featured yet.
To write a new article, just enter the title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.