- "Don't rile with the Ryles!"
- — The team's motto
Robogeddon was a competitor in Series 3 of Robot Wars with a lifting arm capable of hoisting a grown man. It was a tall dome shaped robot with a green scaly kevlar/aluminium shell over a steel frame. It was totally destroyed by Hypno-Disc in Round 1, the first robot ever to meet the Rose family machine. The team made Robogeddon 2 for Series 4 and 5, but failed to qualify for either, the latter after being defeated by Shredder, despite throwing it all over with its new and improved flipper.
The team also built an antweight called Roach.
Many believed that Robogeddon's flipping weapon would give it the edge to beat Hypno-Disc. However, they were quickly proved wrong.
Hypno-Disc's initial blow simply bounced off, but the following three blows tore the armour off of Robogeddon. Hypno-Disc then shredded the hanging shell of Robogeddon, whilst the reptilian robot fled. Two more blows and the armour detached completely, leaving Robogeddon's chassis exposed. Another blow from Hypno-Disc ruptured the wheel and removed all chance of Robogeddon escaping, with its wheels spinning, but no movement being generated.. Hypno-Disc struck once more and cracked open the carbon dioxide canister to Robogeddon's weapon. At this point, cease was called, truly sending Robogeddon out of the wars.
- "There's no shell, no wheels, no weapon, no hope. Hypno-Disc, this is the most complete destruction I think we've seen in Robot Wars ever."
- — Johnathan Pearce
|ROBOGEDDON - RESULTS|
|The Third Wars - UK Championship|
Heat, Round 1
|Heat H, Round 1||vs. Hypno-Disc||Lost|
- Wins: 0
- Losses: 1
- Robogeddon's battle with Hypno-Disc was nominated for the Battle of the Series, however it lost out to The Big Cheese vs Chaos 2.
- Series 1-2: Did not enter
- Series 3: Heat, Round 1
- Series 4-5: Failed to qualify with Robogeddon 2
- Series 6-7: Did not enter