- "The Udale family must have a weird home life, dreaming up two cold steel chisel spikes for the cow's horns, the shell's steel plate. They're going to milk this for all it's worth, let's be honest!"
- — Jonathan Pearce introduces Robocow
Robocow was a low box-shaped robot themed around a robotic cow, with a 3mm solid steel shell and armed with a pair of steel chisel 'horns' at the front. It also featured a wooden tail with a mop at the end, and was originally fitted with a head made by Carol Udale, the wife of team captain John, the design of which appeared to be a reference to the titular protagonist of Robocop. However, the head had to be removed before Robocow's first fight due to weight constrictions, similar to the circumstances that affected Cerberus in Series 4.
- "...Robocow. Oh, dad. You've lost your head completely."
- — Jonathan Pearce before Activate is called in Robocow's battle against General Carnage
- "Oh, dairy, dairy me..."
- — Another of Jonathan Pearce's puns, this one on Robocow's poor performance
- "Robots do not have the milk of human kindness. Udder destruction."
- — Craig Charles makes a pun after the battle, which was booed by the audience
|ROBOCOW - RESULTS|
|The Third Wars - UK Championship|
Heat, Round 1
|Heat B, Round 1||vs. General Carnage||Lost|
- Wins: 0
- Losses: 1
|Main Series||Robocow Record|
|The First Wars||Did not enter|
|The Second Wars||Did not enter|
|The Third Wars||Heat, Round 1|
|The Fourth Wars||Failed to qualify with Son of Robocow|
|The Fifth Wars||Did not enter|
|The Sixth Wars||Did not enter|
|The Seventh Wars||Did not enter|
|Series 8||Did not enter|
|Series 9||Did not enter|
|Series 10||Did not enter|
|Robot Wars Extreme||Appearances|
|Series 1||Entered with The Spider|
|Series 2||Did not enter|
- Robocow's statistics board in its heat featured two errors; it claimed Robocow was 6.6 meters wide and the Notes section read "Has a wagging wooden tale", when tail would be the correct spelling.