Ramrombit was a special sacrificial robot designed by the Robot Wars technical crew. It had a very humanoid design, with a long flowing cape. Ramrombit's sole appearance was alongside Nemesis and against house robot Sergeant Bash in the special Inferno Insurrection grudge match of Series 2, which it had been specifically designed for, but it was often seen backstage in the pits with the other robots and roboteers. It was driven by George Francis, captain of Team Chaos.
Ramrombit was built as a sacrificial robot, to go head-to-head against house robot Sergeant Bash. It competed alongside Nemesis, and both robots had paraffin sprayed over them before the match started. As the fight began, the two charged straight at Sergeant Bash, who instantly set fire to them. They were then left to burn purely for the entertainment of the audience, with Ramrombit emitting a cloud of purple smoke from its "head". Because of the nature of the fight, no winner was called.
|RAMROMBIT - RESULTS|
|Inferno Insurrection||vs. Nemesis, Sergeant Bash||No Winner|
|NOTE: This was an exhibition battle in which both robots went into the arena sprayed with paraffin and were set on fire by Sergeant Bash. No winner was announced.|
- Series 1: Did not enter
- Series 2: Inferno Insurrection
- Series 3-7, 2016: Did not enter
- The name Ramrombit is derived from the acronyms RAM (Random Access Memory), ROM (Read Only Memory) and the memory measurement "bit", all curiously related to computing.
- As Ramrombit's only appearance was a special exhibition battle where there was no winner, nor was the fight officially declared a draw, this makes Ramrombit the only robot to appear on the show and fight a battle without ever winning, losing or drawing a battle.
- Ramrombit's head resembles those of the Smash Martians.