- "Will they be Larry the lamb, or a wolf in sheep's clothing?"
- — Julia Reed before Rambot's first round fight
Rambot was a long, black, very thin wedge robot that competed exclusively in Series 4 of Robot Wars. Rambot showed plenty of aggression in its heat eliminator. However, the judges did not believe the aggression was well controlled, and it was therefore eliminated. In Series 6, the team returned to Robot Wars with Double Trouble, which reached the second round.
- "Two steel spikes at the front and back act as lifting devices here, the outer shell is aluminum, the inner titanium for extra protection, and at speeds of 20mph as we've heard, this can really ram and slam!"
- — Jonathan Pearce
It had a small lifting plate with spikes as its weapon, and was invertible. Rambot was armoured in aluminum and padded in titanium plates, but was stuck together with glue. It had a lot of speed at 20mph, due to its modified Bosch engines. The robot took seven months to build.
- "Inside we've got the biggest batteries we could get our hands on, and the biggest motors in the business, so we know we're going to do some damage with this robot!"
- — David Johnson
In the first round of the Fourth Wars, Rambot was placed up against Arnold, Arnold Terminegger and the number 6 seeds Behemoth. Rambot remained outside the opening conflict, only landing a minor attack on Arnold, Arnold Terminegger. It rammed its opponents, righting Arnold when it was immobile. Rambot crashed around the sidewalls during its attacks, slipping effortlessly beneath Sergeant Bash at one point as he shot fire from his flamethrower. Later, Rambot ran onto the scoop of Behemoth and was flipped twice in quick succession. It showed poor control as it attempted to strike its opponents, slamming itself into the arena side walls repeatedly. Behemoth then got one last flip on Rambot as cease was called for the battle to go to a judges' decision. In what Jonathan Pearce described as a very close decision, the judges put Behemoth and Arnold, Arnold Terminegger through, eliminating Rambot from the competition.
- "Power is nothing without control."
- — Julia Reed on Rambot's loss
|RAMBOT - RESULTS|
|The Fourth Wars - UK Championship|
Heat, Round 1
|Heat N, Eliminator||vs. Behemoth (6), Arnold, Arnold Terminegger||Eliminated|
- Wins: 0
- Losses: 1
|Series||Rambot Series Record|
|The First Wars||Did not enter|
|The Second Wars||Did not enter|
|The Third Wars||Did not enter|
|The Fourth Wars||Heat, Round 1|
|The Fifth Wars||Did not enter|
|The Sixth Wars||Entered with Double Trouble|
|The Seventh Wars||Did not enter|
|Series 8||Did not enter|
|Series 9||Did not enter|
|Series 10||Did not enter|