|To submit suggestions for future Featured Articles, Videos and Polls, see Robot Wars Wiki - Main Page/Featured Content|
The Grand Final of Robot Wars: The Fourth Wars, also referred to as Robot Wars: The Armageddon, was a series of battles to determine the Grand Champion of Robot Wars: The Fourth Wars, between the four robots that had progressed through their heats and the Semi-Finals. There would be two Grand Final Eliminators to decide which robots would make the Grand Final, followed by a play-off for third and fourth. Finally, the Grand Champion would be determined in the Grand Final. The episode featuring the Grand Final was originally broadcast on February 23, 2001 on BBC Two. More...
Did you know...
To write a new article, just enter the title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.