- "A pnuematic front scoop flipper, a petrol driven axe and automatic srimech. Parts come from old shelving, military aviation equipment and rubbish from skips!"
- — Jonathan Pearce introduces Juggernot 2
The original Juggernot, which used an axe as a weapon, competed in the SECC event in Glasgow.
The team planned to build a new robot called Bearbot, which was described by the Robot Wars Magazine as "a teddy bear driving the Batmobile". Although first planned for Series 6, it was never completed until the show was cancelled, so development of the robot was halted.
Juggernot 2 was a large yellow box wedge shaped robot armed with a pneumatic scoop flipper and had an automatic srimech. Unfortunately, the self-righting mechanism was never seen, as it failed to work when needed. It also looked rather unstable due to the team having to destroy most of the robot to meet the weight limit (as Tony Somerfield mentioned during the post battle interview) and had a high ground clearance.
Also presented on Juggernot 2 was a teddy bear on top, which held a wooden stick and had a face painted to look like the Cross of St. Andrew. The word "Oops" was imprinted in green on the bottom of the robot.
Juggernot 2's only battle was against Bulldog Breed 3. The battle started with both robots circling each other until Bulldog Breed managed to flip it. Juggernot 2 was then flipped numerous times with its back panel breaking off and its flipper swinging freely.
- "Oh, flower of Scotland, when will we see the likes again? Hopefully, never! We're "sending them heyward" to think again! Try, try, try again as Robert the Bruce would say, but try even harder!"
- — Jonathan Pearce makes Scotland related jokes as Juggernot 2 is flipped around
Bulldog Breed flipped Juggernot 2 near the pit, but didn't push it in. Shunt then came in and finished Juggernot 2 off by pushing it into the pit.
- "Jugger-not a good robot!"
- — Craig Charles
|JUGGERNOT 2 - RESULTS|
|The Fifth Wars - UK Championship|
Heat, Round 1
|Heat B, Eliminator||vs. Bulldog Breed 3||Lost|
- Wins: 0
- Losses: 1
|Series||Juggernot 2 Record|
|The First Wars||Did not enter|
|The Second Wars||Did not enter|
|The Third Wars||Did not enter|
|The Fourth Wars||Did not enter|
|The Fifth Wars||Heat, Round 1|
|The Sixth Wars||Did not enter|
|The Seventh Wars||Did not enter|
|Series 8||Did not enter|
|Series 9||Did not enter|
- The TV show claimed that Juggernot 2 used an axe for a weapon as well as a scoop, even stating "powerful axe" as Juggernot 2's strength on the statistics board. However, only the original Juggernot featured an axe.
- On the Juggernot 2 statistic board, the photo was the wrong way up, showing Juggernot on its side.
- Juggernot 2 was mistakenly referred to as Juggernaut 2 in the original Robot Wars Magazine.