- "Leaving the bell tower in Notre Dame behind, the Hunchback has arrived and it's got the hump!"
- — Jonathan Pearce's in-game commentary
Hunchback was a fictional competitor robot in Robot Wars: Arenas of Destruction. It was a lightweight bullet shaped robot with polycarbonate armour and with a pneumatic spike and three titanium ramming spikes for weapons. It also had 2 industrial lights for extras.
- Body: Bullet
- Locomotion: 2 small inner pneumatic
- Power: Kestral K8 6V lead acid battery
- Drive: 2 Dosch 6V electric drill motors
- Weapons: Pneumatic spike & 3 x 15cm Titanium ramming spikes
- Armour: Polycarbonate
- Extras: 2 industrial lights
Stay away from flippers and fast wedge shaped robots because Hunchback can be very easily flipped over. Try to lure robots into pits or the house robots. Also try to reverse into the sides of robots to pierce them with the pneumatic spike.
Hunchback is easy to flip over even if you only have a fast wedge shaped robot and you do not have a flipper. Hunchback is also quite easily damaged, thanks to its lightweight polycarbonate armour.
- There is a very similar robot to Hunchback in the game Robot Wars: Extreme Destruction called Rat Trap. One of the few noticeable differences is that Rat Trap wields a carbon cutting-disc rather than a pneumatic spike.