- "Now, three of the House Robots are on the warpath, as opposed to the Garden Robots who are merely lawnmowers"
- — An advertisement for the Rebellion
The House Robot Rebellions were special battles in Robot Wars Extreme: Series 1 and Robot Wars: The Seventh Wars. In these battles contestants fought the House Robots, who were allowed the freedom of the arena for the duration of the battle. In Extreme 1, the winner was the robot that was standing at the end of the battle, whilst in the Seventh Wars, it was the side that had defeated the other. Extreme 1 featured Dead Metal, Shunt and eventually Matilda, whilst the Seventh Wars featured the three newest House Robots; Growler, Mr. Psycho and Cassius Chrome.
The event also featured in both seasons of Robot Wars: Extreme Warriors, but they were instead known simply as Robot Rebellions. In these events, a number of competitor robots fought each other in a knock-out to decide which competitors would battle against the house robots in the arena at the end of the show. The first Robot Rebellion featured Matilda, Shunt and Sir Killalot, whilst the second saw Matilda being replaced with Dead Metal. There was also a single-battle House Robot Rebellion in Nickelodeon Robot Wars featuring Dead Metal and Shunt.
The arena hazards were rigged to favour the house robots during these events. The Floor Flipper and Drop Zone would activate on still-mobile competitors that drove across them (Plunderbird and Behemoth were both flipped by the Floor Flipper when driving over it during House Robot Rebellions), and the pit would rise for a house robot trapped inside, but not a competitor.
Extreme Series 1Edit
- Main article: Robot Wars Extreme: Series 1/House Robot Rebellion
The Seventh WarsEdit
- Main article: Robot Wars: The Seventh Wars/House Robot Rebellion
- Main article: Extreme Warriors: Season 1/Robot Rebellion
- Main article: Extreme Warriors: Season 2/Robot Rebellion
- Main article: Nickelodeon Robot Wars/House Robot Rebellion