- "It likes to drill, and it likes to thrill, a warm welcome to Driller Thriller!"
- — Jonathan Pearce's in-game commentary
Driller Thriller was a heavyweight competitor robot in the game Robot Wars: Arenas of Destruction. Its weapon was, as the name suggests, a drill and it was armoured in steel. It couldn't self right.
- Body: Low Classic Wedge
- Locomotion: 4 x Medium Inner Foam Filled
- Power: Yuarta 100 12 volt Sealed Lead Acid Battery
- Drive: 4 x Dosch 750 watt 24 volt DC electric motor
- Weapons: Pneumatic Drill
- Armour: Steel
- Extras: 2 x Silly String Gun
Using Driller ThrillerEdit
Due to Driller Thriller's mediocre weaponry and low speed and pushing power, your best bet is to ram opponents with the wedge and hope to use it to turn them over. However, you can still push them into the CPZ or arena hazards. The drill can also be used effectively in the right area, in order to punch through the opponents armour and hope to damage their engine.
Against Driller ThrillerEdit
Driller Thriller is very vulnerable to flippers, as (like most fictional competitor robots) it has no self-righting mechanism, so the easiest tactic would be to flip it over with a flipper or by ramming it into the arena wall. It is also easy to push into a hazard or CPZ, as it has low pushing power. It will always attack with the drill at the outset, so try to avoid it.