- "A barrel of laughs? Not with that cutter on the front!"
- — Jonathan Pearce
Destructosaur was a robot that competed only in Series 6 of Robot Wars. Despite the team's confidence that their weapon could destroy Chaos 2's flipper (to which George Francis admitted was a possibility), the two-time UK champion was still able to easily dispatch Destructosaur by flipping it where it did not have enough momentum to self-right despite its shape.
- "First time in Robot Wars, those strong jaws, speeds at 20 mph, but no srimech and periodically bursts into flames. What good is that?"
- — Jonathan Pearce's summary of Destructosaur
Destructosaur was a barrel shaped robot with painted on eyes and teeth giving it a resemblance of a dinosaur as its name suggests. Its main weapon was cutting pincer similar to Sir Killalot's, but on a smaller scale and was capable of slicing through aluminium with ease.
- Philippa Forrester: "In your very first battle, you're up against Chaos 2."
- Riccardo De Felix: "Not a problem. We'll snip right through his flipper!"
- — Confidence in the pits
Iron-Awe 2 attacked Destructosaur with its axe as Chaos 2 flipped Destructosaur onto its back. Destructosaur was unable to self-right, and, after Iron-Awe was thrown out of the arena by Chaos 2, Refbot counted them out. Destructosaur was placed on the arena Floor Flipper, which righted Destructosaur, but it was too late to prevent it from being eliminated as Chaos 2 and Mighty Mouse progressed.
|DESTRUCTOSAUR - RESULTS|
|The Sixth Wars - UK Championship|
Heat, Round 1
|Heat C, Round 1||vs. Chaos 2 (5), Iron-Awe 2, Mighty Mouse||Eliminated|
- Wins: 0
- Losses: 1
|Series||Destructosaur Series Record|
|The First Wars||Did not enter|
|The Second Wars||Did not enter|
|The Third Wars||Did not enter|
|The Fourth Wars||Did not enter|
|The Fifth Wars||Did not enter|
|The Sixth Wars||Heat, Round 1|
|The Seventh Wars||Did not enter|
|Series 8||Did not enter|
|Series 9||Did not enter|
|Series 10||Did not enter|
- Destructosaur was the third competitor to use a Japanese anime character as a mascot, sporting Greymon from Digimon in the pits. The others were Pika, with Pikachu and Killerhurtz, with Charmander, both of those being Pokémon.
- Destructosaur was the only robot from Heat C of Series 6 not to appear in another series.