- "Crocodilotron's powered by 2 internal combustion engines and it has a 500lb double-acting pneumatic ram to operate the jaw"
- — Allan Millyard on Crocodilotron
The robot was made from garden objects and its weapon was a set of clamping jaws operated by a 500lb pneumatic ram. However, only the top part moved, so it acted more as a flipper than a jaw. Crocodilotron also had two high-tensile steel spikes on the front to ram opponents.
- ""We're gonna clamp you in our jaws and gobble you up!"...well don't just talk about it-OH, CROCODILOTRON, DO SOMETHING!"
- — Jonathan Pearce on Crocodilotron's boasts, right as Chaos 2 flips it
In the first round of Heat E of the Third Wars, newcomers Crocodilotron were placed up against former Grand Finalists Chaos 2. In the battle, Crocodilotron was immediately flipped over onto its back, only seconds into the battle. Chaos 2 then flipped it again, into the CPZ, almost sending it out of the arena. After Chaos 2 then took on some of the house robots, Crocodilotron was then attacked by Dead Metal, until cease was called, and Crocodilotron was eliminated from the competition.
|CROCODILOTRON - RESULTS|
|The Third Wars - UK Championships|
Heat, Round 1
|Heat E, Round 1||vs. Chaos 2||Lost|
- Wins: 0
- Losses: 1
|The First Wars||Did not enter|
|The Second Wars||Did not enter|
|The Third Wars||Heat, Round 1|
|The Fourth Wars||Did not enter|
|The Fifth Wars||Did not enter|
|The Sixth Wars||Did not enter|
|The Seventh Wars||Did not enter|
|Series 8||Did not enter|
|Series 9||Did not enter|
- Crocodilotron was the first robot to lose to Chaos 2.