- "A two wheeled red wedge, with two cut-out horses heads fitted on and two big steel covered wooden wheels. We weren`t really worried about it as it didn`t appear to have a weapon, although the owner claimed it could drive underneath us and turn us over."
- — The 13 Black website on Boudicca
Boudicca was a red wedge-shaped robot, with two cut-out horses heads fitted on and two large wooden wheels that were covered in steel. Having no active weapons, its plan was to drive beneath robots and tip them over, much like Roadblock did in early series.
- "The countdown ended and the fighting began, we spun up both discs and went straight for Boudicca, the one that looked easiest to beat (get points for damage at least!) - we knocked one of the heads off and away into the distance which looked funny, then we did some nice damage to the wheels."
- — The 13 Black website on the qualifier battle
As Kan-Opener and 13 Black attacked Retribution, Boudicca re-entered the fray, and had its other head broken off by 13 Black. 13 Black and Kan-Opener attacked Boudicca, buckling the wheels. This damage made Boudicca unable to move as the wheels could no longer turn, deeming it immobilised, therefore eliminating it from the battle.
- "By this time Boudicca had come over to join in but it didn`t last long, we sent the other head to it`s predictable end and did a bit more damage, along with Kan Opener hitting it it just came to rest in the middle of the arena, leaving us to face Kan Opener to fight for a place in the sixth wars."
- — The 13 Black website
After the battle, Boudicca was not given a discretionary place, meaning that it failed to qualify for the Sixth Wars.
|The First Wars||Did not enter|
|The Second Wars||Did not enter|
|The Third Wars||Did not enter|
|The Fourth Wars||Did not enter|
|The Fifth Wars||Did not enter|
|The Sixth Wars||Failed to qualify|
|The Seventh Wars||Did not enter|
|Series 8||Did not enter|
|Series 9||Did not enter|
|Series 10||Did not enter|