- "Could bring about the end of the world for its opponents!"
- — Jonathan Pearce
Armour Geddon was an unusually shaped robot that competed in Series 3 of Robot Wars. It was shaped like a boulder (or a football, as the team stated) with very thick armoured wheels - coated in hexagonal and pentagonal welded steel plates. Armour Geddon had two modules controlling the wheels, making it basically two robots in one. Armour Geddon was a torque reaction axlebot, and it featured a spiked weapon with a cutting wheel, much like Stinger.
Armour Geddon came from St. Peter's School in Huntington. It lost in the first round to Onslaught.
Armour Geddon met Onslaught in its first round battle of Heat I. Onslaught's weapon had no effect on Armour Geddon, but its arm got stuck on the arena wall. It managed to escape, but could not use its arm and drove very close to the pit, getting stuck. Matilda freed it but Onslaught pushed it and Armour Geddon, from across the arena, rolled from the top-left CPZ into the pit.
- Philippa Forrester: "You had me thinking "this robot's fantastic, it's never going to be immobilised. It's absolutely fantastic!" I didn't know it was a kamikaze robot though."
- Tom Collins: "It was, because we had radio interference, we had virtually no control over the thing."
- — Tom Collins blamed radio interference
|ARMOUR GEDDON - RESULTS|
|The Third Wars - UK Championship|
Heat, Round 1
|Heat I, Round 1||vs. Onslaught||Lost|
- Wins: 0
- Losses: 1
- Series 1-2: Did not enter
- Series 3: Heat, Round 1
- Series 4-7: Did not enter