- For the Series 5-7 competitor, see The Alien
Alien was a competitor robot that failed to qualify for Series 3 of Robot Wars. However, it did compete in the Robotic Soccer tournament, losing to Evil Weevil despite neither robot managing to score.
- "...Three inch spikes as the main weaponry, electric power, 70 kilos, it's lighter here, but to me, looks the less well-made robot."
- — Jonathan Pearce introduces Alien
Alien was a green box robot with a long front wedge. Powered by electricity and featuring three-inch rear spikes as weapons, Alien had a very large ground clearance.
- "Will they be "Dunn" in by Evil Weevil?"
- — Jonathan Pearce makes a pun on the team's surname
Evil Weevil got to the ball first, but took it away from the goal. Alien was moving slowly around the arena, before Evil Weevil lost possession and Alien grabbed the ball, but it also lost possession. Both robots couldn't control the ball well and Evil Weevil was momentarily pinned on the arena wall. Just as it got free an arena spike came up and flipped an approaching Alien over. Dead Metal came in and righted Alien, but it was unable to move again.
- "I don't know what a referee have made of that...a tackle from underneath, not from behind."
- — Jonathan Pearce
Evil Weevil finally managing to get the ball to the goal end, but a block from Matilda meant the ball was sent wide. The match went to the judges who sent Evil Weevil through and Alien out of the competition.
|ALIEN - RESULTS|
|Round 1||vs. Evil Weevil||Lost|
|The First Wars||Did not enter|
|The Second Wars||Did not enter|
|The Third Wars|| Robotic Soccer|
Failed to qualify for main competition
|The Fourth Wars||Did not enter|
|The Fifth Wars||Did not enter|
|The Sixth Wars||Did not enter|
|The Seventh Wars||Did not enter|
|Series 8||Did not enter|
|Series 9||Did not enter|
|Series 10||Did not enter|